Ali asked me to be her maid of honor a year or two ago (shout out to her sisters for transitioning to the matron roles and leaving a spot open for me). Since then, she has made periodic requests (future Bridezilla, anyone?)
Today’s request was to end my speech with a mic drop (you can’t make this shit up). My first thought was, “What the f am I going to say that could possibly be more ridiculous than something that would come out of her mouth?” Guys, the tornado of hilarity that is Ali the Blogger does not even begin to stack up to Ali IRL.
She thinks I’m working on a mic drop-worthy ending right now, but it’s widely known that the best MOH speeches come from crowd sourcing strangers on the internet. So for those of you that know (of) her, help me out:
What should be my closing sentence for Ali’s wedding toast?
[Ali is currently single and ready to mingle. Who wants in?]
- missdeets likes this
- twolimesplease likes this
- iamtallandawesome likes this
- juliajane likes this
- no-evidence-of-intelligence answered: Countdown to divorce begins….now. boom.
- reneenicolesays answered: hahhaha AND ali again for the win in the notes section
- reneenicolesays likes this
- haygirlhay answered: we did a fist bump complete with faux explosion at our wedding. obviously i think a mic drop is completely appropriate.
- bacon-bits likes this
- happyhumanscribblings likes this
- panserta said: Her favorite snack is a milk soaked sandwich. Trust me.
- allisonrae likes this
- elle-oh-elle answered: “O’Doyle rules!” or “Steve Holt!”
- canttuchthis answered: something about chalupas
- canttuchthis likes this
- umcanyounot answered: “And remember [name of husband], every time you and Ali are in bed, she’s likely fantasizing about Bieber in the Call Me Maybe video.”
- aliotakesonchicago said: “I’m glad you’re not showing yet”
- umcanyounot likes this
- panserta likes this
- passtheranch posted this